Through this Corporate Disclosure Policy (“CDP”), Straits hopes that the following objectives will be achieved:
- the quality and timeliness of disclosures are improved and there is greater parity in the standards of disclosure in the marketplace
- have in place efficient procedures for management of information which at the same time, promotes accountability for the disclosure of material information
- build good investor relations with the investing public that inspires trust and confidence.
- To promote and instill shareholders’ and investors’ confidence by disclosing material information in a timely, consistent and appropriate manner
- To protect and prevent improper use or disclosure of material information and Company’s confidential information